12.10.2008

Snow in Austin

Yep. It really happened. At about 11:00 tonight it started snowing in Austin, Texas. I didn't believe it when one of my collegues came over to let me know. Jokingly I asked her if it was all glittery and plastic, like the decorations, but it was really snowing outside! I'm a little dissappointed that it was in the middle of the night when my kiddos were already asleep. Collin would have loved it! I'm pretty sure Bailey wouldn't have cared too much. I tried to get Spencer to take pictures of it (he was at home & I was at work), but it was too hard to see. I guess it wasn't as heavy at my house as it was here at the hospital. So, there you have it...it really snowed in Austin tonight!
I have really missed the winters we had in Dallas, (sans the driving) so I am pretty excited that there's at least potential for some winter!

Here's a picture to prove there was really winter weather in Austin...I took it when I got home this morning!

No comments: