3.16.2011

The decision has been made...

I've decided not to run the Dallas RnR half marathon this month. It was a tough decision. I wanted to run, but I have to think about things beyond this one race. I had an injury that cost me lots of miles and endurance. Once better I only had 3 weeks to get race ready. There is just no way I can SAFELY prepare for and run 13.1 miles. I'm sad not to run. I had so much fun last time, but I don't think this would be enjoyable in any way. I don't have to run this race. I've come to terms with it, and I'm not going to feel bad about my decision. So, there.

1 comment:

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

Hard decision. Secretly, I'm glad (oh, yes. I'm as selfish as they come)! I didn't want to feel left out!! Ha.

No, really. I know it was a tough decision...but a smart one. We can mourn together on March 27.